Navigation Bar

Saturday, October 5, 2013

BEGINNING TO LOOK MORE LIKE FALL!

Glitzy Copper Pumpkin Wreath


 It's beginning to look a lot like Fall has settled in with its beautiful colors of copper, orange, brown, and yellow.

Pumpkins of a few sizes...orange sunflowers, golden mums and Autumn leaves!

I love the glitz in this wreath from the deco mesh to the beautiful cheetah ribbon!





Field of Poppies


One of my favorite flowers are poppies!  I put together this silk floral arrangement for all of you that loves poppies!  Poppies make most everyone smile!  I used a beautiful ceramic container to add more beauty to this arrangement. I had a two fold idea with this arrangement that it can be used for Fall, but it can also be displayed in a home that decorates Tuscan Style!




Autumn Wheat and Wild Flowers





I found these burlap leaves in different colors of green, burgandy, eggplant, and brown!  I love how they work with this particular wreath that I made. The textures and colors are warm and beautiful!  A large burlap deco mesh bow was added to give it more interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment