Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DECORATING A FIREPLACE MANTEL FOR CHRISTMAS



I love to decorate a mantel for the beautiful Christmas season!  As I was going through my Christmas decorations it became obvious to me that I have my favorites!  I love snowmen, deer, elves, Christmas trees, glitzy Christmas ornaments, pine garland, and iced red berries! I made a nice lantern floral centerpiece for the center of the mantel that consists of Christmas presents, ornaments, and candy canes, surrounded with pine greenery. I didn't use elves this year, because I haven't started a collection... YET!!!.  I don't have a one! I'm going to take care of that little situation and get me some to love, so hopefully I will decorate with a few elves next year!  As you can tell, I put a lot of love in my decorating! I'm not a professional by no means, but I do enjoy decorating for Christmas with love, family, and hot cider!!!





2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete