Navigation Bar

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Elf On The Wreath








                                          I suppose I will never grow up!  I love selecting  cute
                                          little elvs, santas, gingerbread men, just any thing fun
                                          to add to my wreaths!

                                          They make me smile from ear to ear and make my heart
                                          happy and warm!  Afterall a girl wants to feel good
                                          about what she is designing.  My phylosophy is that if it
                                          brings a smile to my face then it certainly will make someone
                                          happy too!
                                       

                                         
                                         Do you see what I mean, after you have had a closer look?
                                         I bet you smiled!!!  It's okay, I won't tell if you don't!!!
                                         One thing about this little guy has a few snacks just
                                         in case he get's hungry! He has cupcakes, candy canes,
                                         and peppermint to keep his tummy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment