Navigation Bar

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

SPREAD THE VALENTINE TEDDY BEAR LOVE


Hobby Lobby is one 
of my favorite stores!!!

I get so may ideas as I browse the 
isles that are full of seasonal embellishments!

I already had this lovely black and white 
 zebra ribbon and beautiful pink deco mesh
so I looked for the embellishments that 
would
 make a pretty Valentine wreath! I usually 
begin with the focal point when selecting the  embellishments.
  I love teddy bears, especially for Valentine's day!  Teddy
 bears are traditional, cute, and loving 
for a beautiful day that inspires love!  
I finally
decided on this cute little guy with the Valentines stamped on the bottom 
of his feet!
He is so adorable!  Don't you think so too?



I found the shiny black and pink ornament balls that are perfect 
with the zebra ribbon and  also adds a little more glitz!
The heart has some black and white zebra trim on it as well as the
"Love"
word!!!  One more item and I was finished when I found the 
"you & me" 
pick!!!  

Happy Valentine's Day
 and
I hope that you enjoy viewing my creation!










No comments:

Post a Comment